收起左侧

[其他] 【蓉创天地杯】On-site education

[复制链接]
药徒
发表于 2018-8-20 07:39:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

欢迎您注册蒲公英

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x

It's longtime for me toremember my first experience in clean zone.

in July 2009, when I wasassigned to work in solid dosage form production line, my supervisor told methat every new employee would be guided concerning the knowledge of cleaningarea.

A longstanding story about me isstill reminding me anytime.

I remember the words from my operationtutor, a female tutor of about 40 years old, who asked me to carefully observeeach operation.

Also, she told me not to thinkthat whoever you are must obey the SOP, although you got a master degree,I would also blame you for your wrong operation, and everybody should cooperatewith each other.

I felt a little astonishedby her words, before I went to workshop, I always thought that the newemployees, like me majored in pharmaceutical from university, would know moreabout the manufacturing principle and theoretical knowledge, believing that wenew employees can do it better than these old guys who just graduated fromhigher middle school.

However, actually, theresult shows that we just know theoretical knowledge but not the operation,industry manufacturing is different from the lab operation. What’s more, industryequipment is bigger than lab instrument, our workshop manager also told us tolearn from these old operators who have full manufacturing experience and getthe knowledge how to control the quality of granules and tablets. For example,like wet mass, some operators can know whether the LOD of granules by touchingthe granules by hands, opposite to us new employees, we just know it should betested by LOD tester. Moreover, some operators can weigh the quantity requiredby hands without balance, adjusting the quantity of adherent by observing theappearance of granules, in a word, they spent long time manufacturing the sameproducts, as a result, they know the actual operation, we just know a littleabout the principle.

During the first threemonths, we listened to their guidance and operated under their requirement, onthe other hand, we learned how to cooperate and communicate with them, most ofthem would like to tell you about the manufacturing experience of each productof course; in addition, our on-site QA would also went through clean area, meanwhile,we also read product archive to know more about each product’s manufacturinghistory, these documents help understand deeply the critical quality attributes.

As the first three monthswent by, we new employees accepted the examination whether we everyone canproduce and operate by oneself, based on the manufacturing experience and dailyoperation, I passed through that examination.

Thanks to each tutors’guidance, with the help of tutor, I learned how to manufacture products and putmy theory into practice, what’s important is that each university studentshould learn from everybody in the workshop, each operators have full actualexperience which would helpful to the management of quality. Don’t think thatyou get some bachelor or master degree, actual experience is also important inindustry, lowering your status to improve yourself.

回复

使用道具 举报

药生
发表于 2018-8-20 07:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
英文,人才。我的28个字母都还给老师。
回复

使用道具 举报

药士
发表于 2018-8-20 08:39:56 | 显示全部楼层
如果中英文对照就更好了!
回复

使用道具 举报

药徒
发表于 2018-8-20 09:08:29 | 显示全部楼层
hhxx2018 发表于 2018-8-20 07:57
英文,人才。我的28个字母都还给老师。

老师很高兴:还有利息!
回复

使用道具 举报

药士
发表于 2018-8-20 09:18:32 | 显示全部楼层
终于等到你的大作了!大大的赞!
回复

使用道具 举报

药徒
发表于 2018-8-20 09:45:41 | 显示全部楼层
写的很好,制剂工艺操作经验需要潜心钻研。
回复

使用道具 举报

大师
发表于 2018-8-20 09:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
个人感觉,在制药行业应该严谨一些,经验虽然可贵,但是在干燥失重这块,个人的经验是容易出现较大偏差的,而仪器正常情况下能给出准确的数值,有利于质量的把控。
回复

使用道具 举报

药徒
发表于 2018-8-20 09:56:00 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Good writing! It is not so often to see a trainee really listen to his/her tutor and respect operator in workshop.
Hope to see more writing from you!
回复

使用道具 举报

宗师
发表于 2018-8-20 09:57:30 | 显示全部楼层
华佗 发表于 2018-8-20 09:18
终于等到你的大作了!大大的赞!

我很长时间记得我在洁净区的第一次经历。

2009年7月,当我被分配到固体剂型生产线上工作时,我的主管告诉methat,每个新员工都将被引导关于清洁区的知识。

一个关于我的长篇故事也随时提醒我。

我记得我的手术导师这个词,一位大约40岁的女导师,他让我仔细观察他们的手术。

此外,她告诉我不要thinkthat你必须服从SOP谁,但你有硕士学位,我也责怪你的错误操作,和每个人都应该cooperatewith对方。

我觉得有点astonishedby她的话,我去之前车间,我一直以为newemployees,像我这样的医药专业大学,会知道更多公司简介制造原理和理论知识,相信wenew员工可以做得比这些老越好那些刚从高中毕业的人。

更重要的是,行业设备比实验室仪器更大,我们的车间经理也告诉我们,这些老运营商已经满员制造经验和getthe知识如何控制颗粒剂和片剂的质量。例如,像湿重,一些运营商就可以知道是否通过touchingthe颗粒用手颗粒,相反我们的LOD新员工,我们只知道它应该由betested LOD测试仪。此外,一些运营商可以权衡量requiredby手中没有平衡,通过观察theappearance颗粒,一句话调整附着量,他们花了很长一段时间制造sameproducts,因此,他们知道实际操作中,我们只是对原理有所了解。

在第一3个月,我们听取了他们的指引下,他们的要求操作,onthe另一方面,我们学会了如何合作,并与他们沟通,最ofthem想告诉你每productof当然的制造经验;此外,我们的现场QA也将通过清洁区去了,同时,我们还阅读产品档案更多地了解每个产品的manufacturinghistory,这些文件有助于深入理解关键质量属性。

由于前三monthswent通过,我们新员工接受了检查,我们是否每个人都canproduce和自行操作的基础上,制造经验和dailyoperation,我通过考试通过。

由于每个tutors'guidance,与导师的帮助下,我学会了如何制造产品和putmy理论付诸实践,最重要的是,每所大学studentshould从每个人都在车间学习,每个运营商有充分的actualexperience这将有助于管理质量。不要以为thatyou得到一些学士或硕士学位,实际经验也很重要inindustry,降低你的状态来提高自己。
回复

使用道具 举报

药生
发表于 2018-8-20 10:07:56 | 显示全部楼层
牛,全英文,只认识几个单词
回复

使用道具 举报

药生
发表于 2018-8-20 10:43:45 | 显示全部楼层
rainzcy 发表于 2018-8-20 09:08
老师很高兴:还有利息!

啊,利息?哦,好像是26个字母。
回复

使用道具 举报

药徒
 楼主| 发表于 2018-8-20 12:46:46 | 显示全部楼层
julia朱玉姣 发表于 2018-8-20 09:56
Good writing! It is not so often to see a trainee really listen to his/her tutor and respect operato ...

thanks, I always read your wechat account day by day, your translation on pharmaceutical industry is really helpful to our work
回复

使用道具 举报

药徒
 楼主| 发表于 2018-8-20 21:58:13 | 显示全部楼层
毒手药王 发表于 2018-8-20 09:57
我很长时间记得我在洁净区的第一次经历。

2009年7月,当我被分配到固体剂型生产线上工作时,我的主管 ...

这个翻译太差了,词不达意
回复

使用道具 举报

药徒
发表于 2022-1-15 12:59:24 | 显示全部楼层
bartonding 发表于 2018-8-20 21:58
这个翻译太差了,词不达意

Thank you very much if  you can write it by Chinese  that will  very exciting  because My English level is terrible . please forgive to me !
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

×发帖声明
1、本站为技术交流论坛,发帖的内容具有互动属性。您在本站发布的内容:
①在无人回复的情况下,可以通过自助删帖功能随时删除(自助删帖功能关闭期间,可以联系管理员微信:8542508 处理。)
②在有人回复和讨论的情况下,主题帖和回复内容已构成一个不可分割的整体,您将不能直接删除该帖。
2、禁止发布任何涉政、涉黄赌毒及其他违反国家相关法律、法规、及本站版规的内容,详情请参阅《蒲公英论坛总版规》。
3、您在本站发表、转载的任何作品仅代表您个人观点,不代表本站观点。不要盗用有版权要求的作品,转贴请注明来源,否则文责自负。
4、请认真阅读上述条款,您发帖即代表接受上述条款。

QQ|手机版|蒲公英|ouryao|蒲公英 ( (京)-非经营性-2014-0058 京ICP证150354号 京ICP备14042168号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:33